BA BEd LLB, Accredited Immigration Law Specialist (Law Institute of Victoria),
Joseph Italiano is the Principal Solicitor, Accredited Immigration Law Specialist and Registered Migration Agent and has been involved in Migration Law since 1989 in various capacities.
Joseph understands the migration experience, having been born in Italy and migrated to Australia as a child.
Joseph holds degrees in Arts, Education and Law and from Monash University and La Trobe University respectively.
From 1989 – 1999 Joseph was appointed for two terms by the Commonwealth Government as a foundation Member of the Immigration Review Tribunal.
Joseph holds the following memberships and recognition:
• Accredited Immigration Law specialist (Law Institute of Victoria) since 2004;
• Member of the Golden Key National Honour Society (1997);
• Member of the Migration Committee, Law Institute of Victoria since 2003;
• Member of the Law Council of Australia;
• Member of the Law Institute of Victoria;
• Member of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and Migration Practitioners’ Liaison Committee, representing the Law Institute or Law Council;
• Registered Migration Agent since 1999;
• Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia as an Australian Lawyer.